Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tiresome Elephants

I really believe the Republicans want Obama to fail. All they care about is getting power back or they would come up with more ideas than tax cuts. I am so tired of their approach. This doodoo has been going on since Bill Clinton was first elected. NO, NO, NO is all they can say. They accuse Democrats of things that they used to do regularly, with glee. Now it is wrong. Obstructionism is what is wrong. They cannot even let one of their own be Commerce Secretary, to wit: the removal of Judd Gregg from the position. I could go on and on but I am a blog of one and until I have company I will not bore myself anymore.

I just want this country to do the right thing, for the right reasons, almost all the time. The other part of the time is for mistakes that happen naturally.

1 comment:

  1. I liked your other blog title better. It's catchier and cooler.

    ReplyDelete